Monday, December 13, 2010


my fabulous new fabric that i recently got in the mail. its Parisville by Tulsa Pink from So Fun Fabric. i love it so much that i dont want to cut into it just yet. i imagine i will make a quilt/blanket with it in the future but we shall see. i am so obsessed with making my fabric stash bigger and bigger. its just all so pretty. quilt-a-holic.

my mom is buying me a "craft table" for christmas. i pieced it together at ikea.
next on my list is a fancier sewing machine. right now i have a basic brother sewing machine, which has been fabulous to me but the more and more i get into quilting, the more i want something a little heaftier. here are a couple that i have been admiring via the web.




http://www.tricosew.com/catalog/product125.html


janome @ amazon


brother @ amazon
i really cant afford any of the above right now but hope that after the first of the year i can gather my pennies. (after a canon rebel) do you know of better recommendations? please do!!

well, i entered a handul of giveaways today from the sew mama sew giveaway list. doubtful that i will actually get pulled out of the hundreds that i saw who entered, but it sure is fun to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment